digitalmars.D.announce - Entice Designer - GUI builder / Form designer for DFL

reply "Chris Miller" <chris dprogramming.com> writes:
Entice Designer has been released, a GUI builder for the DFL windowing
library for Windows.
Take a look at http://www.dprogramming.com/entice.php

Also released DFL 0.9.2 at http://www.dprogramming.com/dfl.php
Feb 02 2006
next sibling parent reply "Charles" <noone nowhere.com> writes:
Wow very cool.  I love the property control also, are you going to make that
a component for DFL eventually ?

Charlie

news:op.s4cpd2j2po9bzi moe...