c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - STLport & STLsoft

↑ ↓ ← "Alex Vinokur" <alexvn connect.to> writes:
1. What is the difference between STLport and STLsoft?

2. To compile with STLport the following command line is used :
    $ dmc -I -IC:/dm/stlport/stlport foo.cpp
    How to compile with STLsoft?

--
   Alex Vinokur
     mailto:alexvn connect.to
"Alex Vinokur" <alexvn connect.to> wrote in message
news:c32v58$2kqd$2 digitaldaemon.com...
 1. What is the difference between STLport and STLsoft?

STLport is an implementation of the standard library. STLSoft is a suite of technology-/platform-specific STL and general mappings.
 2. To compile with STLport the following command line is used :
     $ dmc -I -IC:/dm/stlport/stlport foo.cpp
     How to compile with STLsoft?

Just point the compiler to where you've installed STLSoft, via the -I switch. I recommend defining an environment variable STLSOFT_INCLUDE and using that, as in dmc ... -I%STLSOFT_INCLUDE% ... foo.cpp but that's up to you. -- Matthew Wilson Synesis Software; Custom Software Solutions (www.synesis.com.au) Contributing editor, C/C++ Users Journal (www.synesis.com.au/articles.html#columns) STLSoft moderator (http://www.stlsoft.org)
Mar 14 2004