c++.stl.sgi
c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - Question about history of Digital Mars C++

↑ ↓ ← "Jenna Olson" <wandazula comcast.net> writes:
Hi all-

Is DMC++ based on Symantec's C++ compiler from way back? I used that on the
Mac back in the day (much better, IMHO, than MPW) but eventually switched to
CodeWarrior when Symantec got out of the compiler business.

Just curious,

Jenna
Jan 02 2004
 Is DMC++ based on Symantec's C++ compiler from way back? I used that

 Mac back in the day (much better, IMHO, than MPW) but eventually

 CodeWarrior when Symantec got out of the compiler business.

 Just curious,

 Jenna

Hi, Yup, have a read of http://www.janknepper.com/Programming/C%2B%2B/C%2B%2B.html KTC
Jan 02 2004