c++.stlsoft
c++.windows
c++.windows.16-bits
c++.windows.32-bits
c++.wxwindows

digitalmars.empire
digitalmars.DMDScript

c++ - __closure

↑ ↓ ← "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> writes:
Borland' supports a __closure option, I know D does this beautifully, does
DMC support this, or plans to ?

 void ( __closure::* classMethod) () = myClass.*pMember;
classMethod();

?

Nov 20 2003
↑ ↓ "Matthew Wilson" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
That might be cool.

I think it should also support __declspec(property), and __int8 as a
distinct data type.

But what can you do?

:)

"Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
news:bpjtsu$4ba$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Borland' supports a __closure option, I know D does this beautifully, does
 DMC support this, or plans to ?

  void ( __closure::* classMethod) () = myClass.*pMember;
 classMethod();

 ?

Nov 21 2003
hehe, we can keep buggin him, that __declspec(property) looks cool.

"Matthew Wilson" <matthew.hat stlsoft.dot.org> wrote in message
news:bpkrv3$1gcc$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 That might be cool.

 I think it should also support __declspec(property), and __int8 as a
 distinct data type.

 But what can you do?

 :)

 "Charles Sanders" <sanders-consulting comcast.net> wrote in message
 news:bpjtsu$4ba$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Borland' supports a __closure option, I know D does this beautifully,

 DMC support this, or plans to ?

  void ( __closure::* classMethod) () = myClass.*pMember;
 classMethod();

 ?

Nov 22 2003