digitalmars.D.learn - Trying to get AAs to use custom class .toHash implementations

reply "Jarrett Billingsley" <kb3ctd2 yahoo.com> writes:
Here's the code:
Jun 04 2006
parent reply Lars Ivar Igesund <larsivar igesund.net> writes:
Jarrett Billingsley wrote:

 Here's the code:
Hmm, turns out my newsreader can't grok invisible writing. -- Lars Ivar Igesund blog at http://larsivi.net DSource & #D: larsivi
Jun 05 2006
parent "Jarrett Billingsley" <kb3ctd2 yahoo.com> writes:
"Lars Ivar Igesund" <larsivar igesund.net> wrote in message
news:e60urd$1a1d$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Jarrett Billingsley wrote:

 Here's the code:
Hmm, turns out my newsreader can't grok invisible writing.
Weird, this wasn't supposed to post; I figured it out before I finished writing the message (forgot to implement opEquals/opCmp as well). I actually had more written, so I don't know how just one line got posted!
Jun 05 2006