www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D.announce - D at BSDCan

reply Brian Callahan <bcallah openbsd.org> writes:
Hi all --

I'm giving a redux of my PolyglotBSD talk at BSDCan this year: 
https://www.bsdcan.org/events/bsdcan_2022/schedule/session/96-polyglotbsd/

It's virtual, so feel free to come by.

It won't be all about D, but D is a major part of the story.

~Brian
May 29
next sibling parent M.M. <matus email.cz> writes:
On Sunday, 29 May 2022 at 20:57:56 UTC, Brian Callahan wrote:
 I'm giving a redux of my PolyglotBSD talk at BSDCan this year: 
 https://www.bsdcan.org/events/bsdcan_2022/schedule/session/96-polyglotbsd/

 It won't be all about D, but D is a major part of the story.
Nice! Enjoy your talk, wish you good audience. Hopefully you also say some good about D ;-)
May 30
prev sibling parent reply user1234 <user1234 12.de> writes:
On Sunday, 29 May 2022 at 20:57:56 UTC, Brian Callahan wrote:
 Hi all --

 I'm giving a redux of my PolyglotBSD talk at BSDCan this year: 
 https://www.bsdcan.org/events/bsdcan_2022/schedule/session/96-polyglotbsd/

 It's virtual, so feel free to come by.

 It won't be all about D, but D is a major part of the story.

 ~Brian
Thanks. How about the streams links, where will they be published ?
May 30
parent Brian Callahan <bcallah openbsd.org> writes:
On Monday, 30 May 2022 at 07:38:56 UTC, user1234 wrote:
 Thanks. How about the streams links, where will they be 
 published ?
They'll be posted here, but probably not until the conference begins: https://www.bsdcan.org/2022/ ~Brian
May 30