digitalmars.D - GTK, Glade Headers Ported

reply teqDruid <me teqdruid.com> writes:
Hey guys!  I've recently finished porting all of the GTK headers
(including GDK, Pango, ATK, ect...) and in addition ported the libglade
headers to be used in conjunction with the GTK stuff.

It's over at dsource:
http://svn.dsource.org/svn/projects/bindings/trunk/
	gtk.d and glade.d

-John-

Geez... this is what I do with my winter break? I really need a
girlfriend.
Dec 20 2004
next sibling parent reply Benjamin Herr <ben 0x539.de> writes:
teqDruid wrote:
 Hey guys!  I've recently finished porting all of the GTK headers
 (including GDK, Pango, ATK, ect...) and in addition ported the libglade
 headers to be used in conjunction with the GTK stuff.

 It's over at dsource:
 http://svn.dsource.org/svn/projects/bindings/trunk/
 	gtk.d and glade.d

 -John-

 Geez... this is what I do with my winter break? I really need a
 girlfriend.
Get me one too! And, btw, great work with g(tk|lade|.*).d
Dec 20 2004
parent "Carlos Santander B." <csantander619 gmail.com> writes:
"Benjamin Herr" <ben 0x539.de> escribió en el mensaje
news:cq7e8e$ulp$1 digitaldaemon.com...
| teqDruid wrote:
| > Geez... this is what I do with my winter break? I really need a
| > girlfriend.
|
| Get me one too!

At least now I know I'm not the only one... lol...

-----------------------
Carlos Santander Bernal
Dec 20 2004
prev sibling parent John Reimer <brk_6502 yahoo.com> writes:
teqDruid wrote:
 Hey guys!  I've recently finished porting all of the GTK headers
 (including GDK, Pango, ATK, ect...) and in addition ported the libglade
 headers to be used in conjunction with the GTK stuff.

 It's over at dsource:
 http://svn.dsource.org/svn/projects/bindings/trunk/
 	gtk.d and glade.d

 -John-

 Geez... this is what I do with my winter break? I really need a
 girlfriend.
Ha!! That's great timing! Those conversions were just what I needed. I was dreading the thought of having to do it myself, and I hadn't yet thrown together a script to handle the job. Thanks! - John R.
Dec 20 2004