D - itoa and ftoa

reply "Pavel Minayev" <evilone omen.ru> writes:
I've seen atoi() and atof() implemented in string.d, why
not itoa() and ftoa() - they are very useful as well.
Yes, sprintf() can be used for this purpose - but why
not provide a conveniet wrapper around it?
"Pavel Minayev" <evilone omen.ru> wrote in message
news:a108ib$2hga$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I've seen atoi() and atof() implemented in string.d, why
 not itoa() and ftoa() - they are very useful as well.
 Yes, sprintf() can be used for this purpose - but why
 not provide a conveniet wrapper around it?
OutBuffer will work as a wrapper around it, though I intend to make a collection of toString(type) functions.
Jan 02 2002
parent reply "Pavel Minayev" <evilone omen.ru> writes:
news:a109lv$2i67$1 digitaldaemon.com...

 OutBuffer will work as a wrapper around it, though I intend to make a
 collection of toString(type) functions.
That'd be great, since creating an OutBuffer each time it's BTW do you mind if I borrow the printf() and vprintf() code from OutBuffer to use in Stream?
"Pavel Minayev" <evilone omen.ru> wrote in message
news:a10a02$2ifr$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 BTW do you mind if I borrow the printf() and vprintf() code
 from OutBuffer to use in Stream?
Please, go right ahead!
Jan 02 2002