www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D - re-open of Issue 2757

reply "Nick B" <nick.barbalich gmail.com> writes:
I have noticed that Walter has re-open this enhancement (re 
Resourcement Management) quite recently (Feb 2014). I originally 
filed it in 2009.   Is anyone able to say why ?

Nick
Apr 17 2014
next sibling parent Brad Roberts via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d puremagic.com> writes:
According to the modification history for that bug, you reopened it back on May
4, 2009.  Walter 
merely changed the version id recently from 1.041 to D1.

    https://issues.dlang.org/show_activity.cgi?id=2757

On 4/17/14, 2:55 AM, Nick B via Digitalmars-d wrote:
 I have noticed that Walter has re-open this enhancement (re Resourcement
Management) quite recently
 (Feb 2014). I originally filed it in 2009.   Is anyone able to say why ?

 Nick

Apr 17 2014
prev sibling next sibling parent Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d puremagic.com> writes:
On 4/17/14, Brad Roberts via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d puremagic.com> wrote:
 According to the modification history for that bug

Btw, that's the first time I saw that page, and I always wanted this feature. But, where is it linked from? (how did you find it?)
Apr 17 2014
prev sibling next sibling parent "Steven Schveighoffer" <schveiguy yahoo.com> writes:
On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 10:12:20 -0400, Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d  
<digitalmars-d puremagic.com> wrote:

 On 4/17/14, Brad Roberts via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d puremagic.com>  
 wrote:
 According to the modification history for that bug

Btw, that's the first time I saw that page, and I always wanted this feature. But, where is it linked from? (how did you find it?)

It's on the bug page. Look after the "Modified" field at the top. -Steve
Apr 17 2014
prev sibling next sibling parent Andrej Mitrovic via Digitalmars-d <digitalmars-d puremagic.com> writes:
On 4/17/14, Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d
<digitalmars-d puremagic.com> wrote:
 It's on the bug page. Look after the "Modified" field at the top.

Ah the "History" link. Thanks.
Apr 17 2014
prev sibling parent "Nick B" <nick.barbalich gmail.com> writes:
On Thursday, 17 April 2014 at 10:10:34 UTC, Brad Roberts via 
Digitalmars-d wrote:
 According to the modification history for that bug, you 
 reopened it back on May 4, 2009.  Walter merely changed the 
 version id recently from 1.041 to D1.

    https://issues.dlang.org/show_activity.cgi?id=2757

not planed to be implemented ?
Apr 17 2014