D - D Programming Language Meetup Day / Helsinki Chapter

reply Georg Wrede <Georg_member pathlink.com> writes:
Helsinki guys, alert!

The D programming language meetup is next Monday!

Sadly, the software at http://dpl.meetup.com considers this
meeting cancelled because there are fewer than 5 participants.

I think we should still meet!

I'm expecting 2-3 people + myself. And if more come, the better!
Cafe Lasipalatsi, Bus Station side, not street side.

Which is better, 5pm or 7pm?

We'll have a folded paper on the table, with the single letter D
on it.
Jan 26 2004
next sibling parent "Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> writes:
"Georg Wrede" <Georg_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:bv4401$25q1$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Helsinki guys, alert!

 The D programming language meetup is next Monday!

 Sadly, the software at http://dpl.meetup.com considers this
 meeting cancelled because there are fewer than 5 participants.

 I think we should still meet!

 I'm expecting 2-3 people + myself. And if more come, the better!
 Cafe Lasipalatsi, Bus Station side, not street side.

 Which is better, 5pm or 7pm?

 We'll have a folded paper on the table, with the single letter D
 on it.
After the meeting, please post a note here on how it went!
Jan 26 2004
prev sibling parent "Phill" <phill pacific.net.au> writes:
Awesome!

Phill.