D - Iup - GUI

reply Patrick Down <Patrick_member pathlink.com> writes:
Here is a multiplatform (Windows and *NIX) GUI
called Iup.  It's done in straight C so it would
be easy to link to D.  I don't know much about it
but it might be worth looking at.

http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/iup/
"Patrick Down" <Patrick_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:bv3v53$1tnf$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Here is a multiplatform (Windows and *NIX) GUI
 called Iup.  It's done in straight C so it would
 be easy to link to D.  I don't know much about it
 but it might be worth looking at.

 http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/iup/
Looks interesting. Want to take a stab at it?
Jan 26 2004