D - toString(ulong) ?

reply "Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> writes:
Is there one of these? If not, can we have one? If so, do I have to write
it? :)
"Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> wrote in message
news:bk14gu$kaj$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Is there one of these? If not, can we have one? If so, do I have to write
 it? :)
Not yet <g>.
Sep 14 2003
parent reply John Boucher <John_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <bk171v$nev$2 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...
"Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> wrote in message
news:bk14gu$kaj$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Is there one of these? If not, can we have one? If so, do I have to write
 it? :)
Not yet <g>.
If you do this, and I'm not sure you should, may I suggest the inclusion of a format string? As in: sdec = toString ( "%ul" , x ) shex = toString ( "%08uX" , x ) John Boucher -- Quite contrary The King had Humpty pushed.
"John Boucher" <John_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:bk2a57$24oh$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 In article <bk171v$nev$2 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...
"Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> wrote in message
news:bk14gu$kaj$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Is there one of these? If not, can we have one? If so, do I have to
write
 it? :)
Not yet <g>.
If you do this, and I'm not sure you should, may I suggest the inclusion
of a
 format string? As in:
 sdec = toString ( "%ul" , x )
 shex = toString ( "%08uX" , x )