D - More Registry stuff

reply "Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> writes:
Well, since I'd broadcast with the previous, I might as well with this.

This one traces the entire registry under HKCR (HKEY_CURRENT_USER),
including all values of types (REG_SZ, REG_EXPAND_SZ, REG_DWORD, REG_QWORD
and REG_BINARY).

The app does not (yet) trace the binary, but I'll do that shortly.

The only value type that is not yet implemented is REG_MULTI_SZ, which I
plan to do now, and also REG_EXPAND_SZ is not yet expanding, due to the
presumed compiler bug (see other post).
Sep 14 2003
parent "Matthew Wilson" <matthew stlsoft.org> writes:
This version does the MULTI_SZ and BINARY. Hurrah!

I shall tart this all up and present to the community v soon.

news:bk15j5$lqj$1 digitaldaemon.com...