www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D - vibe.d missing from Techempower Round 20

reply James Blachly <james.blachly gmail.com> writes:
Techempower Benchmarks round 20 are available:

https://www.techempower.com/benchmarks/

However, the only D frameworks listed are (in the master filters panel) 
are Hunt and Collie.

Vibe.d code is still in-repo:

https://github.com/TechEmpower/FrameworkBenchmarks/tree/master/frameworks/D/vibed

Anyone have any ideas what happened?
Feb 08
next sibling parent reply Petar Kirov [ZombineDev] <petar.p.kirov gmail.com> writes:
On Tuesday, 9 February 2021 at 00:42:24 UTC, James Blachly wrote:
 Techempower Benchmarks round 20 are available:

 https://www.techempower.com/benchmarks/

 However, the only D frameworks listed are (in the master 
 filters panel) are Hunt and Collie.

 Vibe.d code is still in-repo:

 https://github.com/TechEmpower/FrameworkBenchmarks/tree/master/frameworks/D/vibed

 Anyone have any ideas what happened?
No idea. I opened an issue to ask the maintainers for information: https://github.com/TechEmpower/FrameworkBenchmarks/issues/6353
Feb 09
parent reply Imperatorn <johan_forsberg_86 hotmail.com> writes:
On Tuesday, 9 February 2021 at 11:47:41 UTC, Petar Kirov 
[ZombineDev] wrote:
 On Tuesday, 9 February 2021 at 00:42:24 UTC, James Blachly 
 wrote:
 Techempower Benchmarks round 20 are available:

 https://www.techempower.com/benchmarks/

 However, the only D frameworks listed are (in the master 
 filters panel) are Hunt and Collie.

 Vibe.d code is still in-repo:

 https://github.com/TechEmpower/FrameworkBenchmarks/tree/master/frameworks/D/vibed

 Anyone have any ideas what happened?
No idea. I opened an issue to ask the maintainers for information: https://github.com/TechEmpower/FrameworkBenchmarks/issues/6353
"tagged as broken" they say ๐Ÿค” Can we fix that?
Feb 09
parent reply Daniel =?UTF-8?B?S296w6Fr?= <kozzi11 gmail.com> writes:
On Tuesday, 9 February 2021 at 20:06:55 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
 On Tuesday, 9 February 2021 at 11:47:41 UTC, Petar Kirov 
 [ZombineDev] wrote:
 On Tuesday, 9 February 2021 at 00:42:24 UTC, James Blachly 
 wrote:
 Techempower Benchmarks round 20 are available:

 https://www.techempower.com/benchmarks/

 However, the only D frameworks listed are (in the master 
 filters panel) are Hunt and Collie.

 Vibe.d code is still in-repo:

 https://github.com/TechEmpower/FrameworkBenchmarks/tree/master/frameworks/D/vibed

 Anyone have any ideas what happened?
No idea. I opened an issue to ask the maintainers for information: https://github.com/TechEmpower/FrameworkBenchmarks/issues/6353
"tagged as broken" they say ๐Ÿค” Can we fix that?
https://github.com/TechEmpower/FrameworkBenchmarks/pull/6357
Feb 11
parent Imperatorn <johan_forsberg_86 hotmail.com> writes:
On Thursday, 11 February 2021 at 18:54:02 UTC, Daniel Kozรกk wrote:
 On Tuesday, 9 February 2021 at 20:06:55 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
 On Tuesday, 9 February 2021 at 11:47:41 UTC, Petar Kirov 
 [ZombineDev] wrote:
 On Tuesday, 9 February 2021 at 00:42:24 UTC, James Blachly 
 wrote:
 [...]
No idea. I opened an issue to ask the maintainers for information: https://github.com/TechEmpower/FrameworkBenchmarks/issues/6353
"tagged as broken" they say ๐Ÿค” Can we fix that?
https://github.com/TechEmpower/FrameworkBenchmarks/pull/6357
Splendid! ๐Ÿ‘‘
Feb 11
prev sibling parent reply James Lu <jamtlu gmail.com> writes:
On Tuesday, 9 February 2021 at 00:42:24 UTC, James Blachly wrote:
 Techempower Benchmarks round 20 are available:

 https://www.techempower.com/benchmarks/

 However, the only D frameworks listed are (in the master 
 filters panel) are Hunt and Collie.

 Vibe.d code is still in-repo:

 https://github.com/TechEmpower/FrameworkBenchmarks/tree/master/frameworks/D/vibed

 Anyone have any ideas what happened?
Can you link me to where we can see D framework benchmarks?
Feb 14
parent Piotrek <non-existing non-existing.net> writes:
On Sunday, 14 February 2021 at 21:56:31 UTC, James Lu wrote:
 On Tuesday, 9 February 2021 at 00:42:24 UTC, James Blachly Can 
 you link me to where we can see D framework benchmarks?
I think it can only be found here: https://tfb-status.techempower.com/ (click the "visualize" link, e.g. https://www.techempower.com/benchmarks/#section=test&runid=59814e78-9323-4eee-bf79-a70ecff3f71b) But don't expect too much from vibe.d in this benchmark ;) The funny thing is the JS is on the second place. Well, it seem I overlooked the moment when it became the 2nd fastest language ;) Cheers, Piotrek
Feb 18