www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D.announce - Symmetry Investments and the D Language Foundation are Hiring

reply Atila Neves <atila.neves gmail.com> writes:
https://forum.dlang.org/post/wdsgkozpnhegqkcweumo forum.dlang.org

On Tuesday, 1 September 2020 at 09:09:36 UTC, Jacob Carlborg 
wrote:
 On Sunday, 30 August 2020 at 14:13:36 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
 Looking for a full-time or part-time gig? Not only is Symmetry 
 Investments hiring D programmers, they are also generously 
 funding two positions for ecosystem work under the D Language 
 Foundation. And they've put up a bounty for a new DUB feature. 
 Read all about it here:

 https://dlang.org/blog/2020/08/30/symmetry-investments-and-the-d-language-foundation-are-hiring/
As an alternative to use SHA-1 hashing. There's the option to have a daemon running the background listing on filesystem events. BTW, is timestamps vs SHA-1 hashing really the most pressing issue with Dub?
Not really, no.
Jan 14
parent reply Dukc <ajieskola gmail.com> writes:
On Thursday, 14 January 2021 at 13:24:55 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
 https://forum.dlang.org/post/wdsgkozpnhegqkcweumo forum.dlang.org

 On Tuesday, 1 September 2020 at 09:09:36 UTC, Jacob Carlborg 
 wrote:
 BTW, is timestamps vs SHA-1 hashing really the most pressing 
 issue with Dub?
Not really, no.
You just made a new announcement theard with that reply. Intentional?
Jan 14
parent Atila Neves <atila.neves gmail.com> writes:
On Thursday, 14 January 2021 at 14:23:28 UTC, Dukc wrote:
 On Thursday, 14 January 2021 at 13:24:55 UTC, Atila Neves wrote:
 https://forum.dlang.org/post/wdsgkozpnhegqkcweumo forum.dlang.org

 On Tuesday, 1 September 2020 at 09:09:36 UTC, Jacob Carlborg 
 wrote:
 BTW, is timestamps vs SHA-1 hashing really the most pressing 
 issue with Dub?
Not really, no.
You just made a new announcement theard with that reply. Intentional?
Nope. No idea what happened there.
Jan 14