www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D.announce - Release D 2.091.0

reply Martin Nowak <code+news.digitalmars dawg.eu> writes:
Glad to announce D 2.091.0, ♥ to the 55 contributors.

This release comes with 64-bit Windows binaries, improvements on C++
integrations, a  safe std.bigint, and various bugfixes.

http://dlang.org/download.html
http://dlang.org/changelog/2.091.0.html

-Martin
Mar 10
next sibling parent evilrat <evilrat666 gmail.com> writes:
On Tuesday, 10 March 2020 at 13:24:41 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
 This release comes with 64-bit Windows binaries, improvements 
 on C++ integrations
Wow, this is awesome, will check it out later. Thank you guys for hard work.
Mar 11
prev sibling next sibling parent reply Anonymouse <zorael gmail.com> writes:
On Tuesday, 10 March 2020 at 13:24:41 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
 Glad to announce D 2.091.0, ♥ to the 55 contributors.

 This release comes with 64-bit Windows binaries, improvements 
 on C++ integrations, a  safe std.bigint, and various bugfixes.

 http://dlang.org/download.html 
 http://dlang.org/changelog/2.091.0.html

 -Martin
Looking forward to it, but curiously still no updates to the Arch Linux package repositories... https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/dmd/
Mar 17
next sibling parent reply Mike Parker <aldacron gmail.com> writes:
On Tuesday, 17 March 2020 at 10:29:45 UTC, Anonymouse wrote:

 Looking forward to it, but curiously still no updates to the 
 Arch Linux package repositories...

 https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/dmd/
Please contact the folks who maintain it.
Mar 17
parent Les De Ridder <les lesderid.net> writes:
On Tuesday, 17 March 2020 at 10:48:38 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
 On Tuesday, 17 March 2020 at 10:29:45 UTC, Anonymouse wrote:

 Looking forward to it, but curiously still no updates to the 
 Arch Linux package repositories...

 https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/dmd/
Please contact the folks who maintain it.
Someone flagged it as out-of-date on the day of the release, so they should already have been notified. It shouldn't be necessary to contact them again.
Mar 17
prev sibling parent Dan Printzell <xwildn00bx gmail.com> writes:
On Tuesday, 17 March 2020 at 10:29:45 UTC, Anonymouse wrote:
 On Tuesday, 10 March 2020 at 13:24:41 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
 Glad to announce D 2.091.0, ♥ to the 55 contributors.

 This release comes with 64-bit Windows binaries, improvements 
 on C++ integrations, a  safe std.bigint, and various bugfixes.

 http://dlang.org/download.html 
 http://dlang.org/changelog/2.091.0.html

 -Martin
Looking forward to it, but curiously still no updates to the Arch Linux package repositories... https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/dmd/
Sorry, I've been busy with my masterthesis and life, so time just flew away. I built and pushed the update now. - Dan
Mar 19
prev sibling parent Mike Parker <aldacron gmail.com> writes:
On Tuesday, 10 March 2020 at 13:24:41 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
 Glad to announce D 2.091.0, ♥ to the 55 contributors.

 This release comes with 64-bit Windows binaries, improvements 
 on C++ integrations, a  safe std.bigint, and various bugfixes.

 http://dlang.org/download.html 
 http://dlang.org/changelog/2.091.0.html

 -Martin
The blog: https://dlang.org/blog/2020/03/17/d-2-091-0-released/ Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/fk93h9/d_20910_released/
Mar 17