www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D.announce - D + raylib = BlobEditor

reply Andrea Fontana <nospam example.com> writes:
Hello.

I've just published a small toy/demo project.

I use D and raylib to create and render a blob in real time.

Here a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIVDdXV6D-A
Here the source: https://github.com/trikko/BlobEditor

It runs fine on my 7yo laptop.

Andrea
Nov 02
next sibling parent aberba <karabutaworld gmail.com> writes:
On Monday, 2 November 2020 at 19:02:35 UTC, Andrea Fontana wrote:
 Hello.

 I've just published a small toy/demo project.

 I use D and raylib to create and render a blob in real time.

 Here a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIVDdXV6D-A
 Here the source: https://github.com/trikko/BlobEditor

 It runs fine on my 7yo laptop.

 Andrea
Pretty neat
Nov 03
prev sibling parent reply Ferhat =?UTF-8?B?S3VydHVsbXXFnw==?= <aferust gmail.com> writes:
On Monday, 2 November 2020 at 19:02:35 UTC, Andrea Fontana wrote:
 Hello.

 I've just published a small toy/demo project.

 I use D and raylib to create and render a blob in real time.

 Here a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIVDdXV6D-A
 Here the source: https://github.com/trikko/BlobEditor

 It runs fine on my 7yo laptop.

 Andrea
looks so funny. As if an alien material is trying to grow and eat worlds.
Nov 03
parent reply Andrea Fontana <nospam example.com> writes:
On Wednesday, 4 November 2020 at 07:45:46 UTC, Ferhat Kurtulmu┼č 
wrote:
 looks so funny. As if an alien material is trying to grow and 
 eat worlds.
Yes. But it's so relaxing, isn't it?
Nov 03
parent Ferhat =?UTF-8?B?S3VydHVsbXXFnw==?= <aferust gmail.com> writes:
On Wednesday, 4 November 2020 at 07:58:53 UTC, Andrea Fontana 
wrote:
 On Wednesday, 4 November 2020 at 07:45:46 UTC, Ferhat Kurtulmu┼č 
 wrote:
 looks so funny. As if an alien material is trying to grow and 
 eat worlds.
Yes. But it's so relaxing, isn't it?
Yes­čĹŹ
Nov 04