www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D.announce - "Advent of D" article on Reddit

reply =?UTF-8?Q?Ali_=c3=87ehreli?= <acehreli yahoo.com> writes:
Reposting here from the main newsgroup:

 
https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/82xyu6/advent_of_d_learning_d_with_advent_of_code/

Ali
Mar 08
parent reply bauss <jj_1337 live.dk> writes:
On Thursday, 8 March 2018 at 21:19:25 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
 Reposting here from the main newsgroup:


 https://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/82xyu6/advent_of_d_learning_d_with_advent_of_code/

 Ali
Lmao I love Reddit. The D hate has moved onto a new level. Instead of hating on D, it's now geared towards the amount of upvotes a D post on reddit gets. What an amusement.
Mar 08
parent reply sarn <sarn theartofmachinery.com> writes:
On Friday, 9 March 2018 at 05:34:31 UTC, bauss wrote:
 Lmao I love Reddit.

 The D hate has moved onto a new level.

 Instead of hating on D, it's now geared towards the amount of 
 upvotes a D post on reddit gets.

 What an amusement.
To be fair, some things get posted to /r/programming that really should stay on /r/d_language. Spamming doesn't create a good image.
Mar 08
parent bauss <jj_1337 live.dk> writes:
On Friday, 9 March 2018 at 05:47:08 UTC, sarn wrote:
 On Friday, 9 March 2018 at 05:34:31 UTC, bauss wrote:
 Lmao I love Reddit.

 The D hate has moved onto a new level.

 Instead of hating on D, it's now geared towards the amount of 
 upvotes a D post on reddit gets.

 What an amusement.
To be fair, some things get posted to /r/programming that really should stay on /r/d_language. Spamming doesn't create a good image.
Yes, but this is not one of those things.
Mar 09