digitalmars.D.announce - German forum

reply Manfred Hansen <manfred toppoint.de> writes:
Hello,

we have start under www.sprungmarke.net a new german
forum for D.

It will be nice to see you.

regards Manfred and Dieter

Jan 08 2006
next sibling parent reply jicman <jicman_member pathlink.com> writes:
Do they speak Spanish there? :-)  What language will be ised for the
communication?

Manfred Hansen says...
Hello,

we have start under www.sprungmarke.net a new german
forum for D.

It will be nice to see you.

regards Manfred and Dieter

Jan 08 2006
parent Manfred Hansen <manfred toppoint.de> writes:
We only speak german, sorry no spanish.

redards Manfred

jicman wrote:

 Do they speak Spanish there? :-)  What language will be ised for the
 communication?

 Manfred Hansen says...
Hello,

we have start under www.sprungmarke.net a new german
forum for D.

It will be nice to see you.

regards Manfred and Dieter

Jan 09 2006
prev sibling next sibling parent reply "Walter Bright" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
I've put a link on www.digitalmars.com/d/dlinks.html for it.
Jan 08 2006
parent reply Manfred Hansen <manfred toppoint.de> writes:
Thank you Walter

regards Manfred

Walter Bright wrote:

 I've put a link on www.digitalmars.com/d/dlinks.html for it.
Jan 09 2006
parent reply "Walter Bright" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
"Manfred Hansen" <manfred toppoint.de> wrote in message
news:dpu3mf$2u5d$2 digitaldaemon.com...
 Thank you Walter
You're welcome. I have a couple other requests: 1) There's no link to the D programming language spec. Can you add one, please? 2) Because it's impossible to google for "D", I encourage people to google for "D programming" or "D programming language". So, can you add the phrase "D programming language" somewhere appropriate in the boilerplate text on the page? I believe that will help both its page rank and its findability for people interested in D.
Jan 09 2006
parent Dannerbeck Dieter <no.spam.dd gmx.de> writes:
Hi
All done! It is now in ca.25 search engines.

Walter Bright schrieb:
 "Manfred Hansen" <manfred toppoint.de> wrote in message
 news:dpu3mf$2u5d$2 digitaldaemon.com...
 Thank you Walter
You're welcome. I have a couple other requests: 1) There's no link to the D programming language spec. Can you add one, please? 2) Because it's impossible to google for "D", I encourage people to google for "D programming" or "D programming language". So, can you add the phrase "D programming language" somewhere appropriate in the boilerplate text on the page? I believe that will help both its page rank and its findability for people interested in D.
Jan 20 2006
prev sibling parent Dannerbeck Dieter <no.spam.dd gmx.de> writes:
Manfred Hansen schrieb:
 Hello,

 we have start under www.sprungmarke.net a new german
 forum for D.

 It will be nice to see you.

 regards Manfred and Dieter

Ahoi. We have changed the Website. There's some updates.
Jan 26 2006