www.digitalmars.com         C & C++   DMDScript  

digitalmars.D - Threshold to begin?

reply Imperatorn <johan_forsberg_86 hotmail.com> writes:
What would the threshold be for starting to work on this?

https://www.flipcause.com/secure/cause_pdetails/ODcyMDE=

Is there a description anywhere on what it would take to fix it?

Since I'm on Windows I might contribute myself, but I don't know 
where to begin atm.

Thanks!
Feb 25
parent reply Imperatorn <johan_forsberg_86 hotmail.com> writes:
On Friday, 26 February 2021 at 07:20:23 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
 What would the threshold be for starting to work on this?

 https://www.flipcause.com/secure/cause_pdetails/ODcyMDE=

 Is there a description anywhere on what it would take to fix it?

 Since I'm on Windows I might contribute myself, but I don't 
 know where to begin atm.

 Thanks!
What would it take to get it done?
Feb 26
parent reply =?UTF-8?Q?Ali_=c3=87ehreli?= <acehreli yahoo.com> writes:
On 2/26/21 2:48 AM, Imperatorn wrote:
 On Friday, 26 February 2021 at 07:20:23 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
 What would the threshold be for starting to work on this?

 https://www.flipcause.com/secure/cause_pdetails/ODcyMDE=

 Is there a description anywhere on what it would take to fix it?

 Since I'm on Windows I might contribute myself, but I don't know where 
 to begin atm.

 Thanks!
What would it take to get it done?
Added a more descriptive subject. Ali
Feb 26
parent Imperatorn <johan_forsberg_86 hotmail.com> writes:
On Friday, 26 February 2021 at 16:04:05 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
 On 2/26/21 2:48 AM, Imperatorn wrote:
 On Friday, 26 February 2021 at 07:20:23 UTC, Imperatorn wrote:
 What would the threshold be for starting to work on this?

 https://www.flipcause.com/secure/cause_pdetails/ODcyMDE=

 Is there a description anywhere on what it would take to fix 
 it?

 Since I'm on Windows I might contribute myself, but I don't 
 know where to begin atm.

 Thanks!
What would it take to get it done?
Added a more descriptive subject. Ali
Thanks
Feb 26