digitalmars.D - how to recompile phobos on linux?

reply clayasaurus <clayasaurus_member pathlink.com> writes:
Hello. Recently I recompiled phobos, but the new libphobos.a causes a
segmentation crash every time i try to use the ~= operator.

All i did to recompile phobos is use dmd v.98 and make -f linux.mak, and i
copied libphobos.a to /usr/lib

So, can anyone help me with what I'm doing wrong? thx.
Aug 19 2004
parent "Ben Hinkle" <bhinkle mathworks.com> writes:
I am also getting seg-v's when I recompile on linux and tried running the
unittests. It seemed like the setarraylengthb kept showing up in the stack
traces. I ended up trimming stuff out enough to get to the stream.d tests
which is what I cared about. It would error during the string and utf
unittests. I don't know what's wrong.

news:cg2t1a$2a08$1 digitaldaemon.com...