digitalmars.D - official D reflection attitude?

reply parabolis <parabolis softhome.net> writes:
I am curious about the "official" D and/or DMD view on reflection:

0) no idea - have not given it enough thought to decide
1) no way - too much overhead.
2) no way - impossible.
3) maybe someday - not topping priority list.
4) absolutely - reflection related behaviors X...Y are planned.
Aug 05 2004
next sibling parent h3r3tic <h3r3tic dev.null> writes:
parabolis wrote:
 I am curious about the "official" D and/or DMD view on reflection:

 0) no idea - have not given it enough thought to decide
 1) no way - too much overhead.
 2) no way - impossible.
 3) maybe someday - not topping priority list.
 4) absolutely - reflection related behaviors X...Y are planned.
IIRC it's 3 or 4 for introspection, just not for D 1.0
Aug 05 2004
prev sibling parent "Matthew" <admin.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
3

news:ceu9qk$27k5$1 digitaldaemon.com...