digitalmars.D - Grammar question

reply Charlie <Charlie_member pathlink.com> writes:
I couldnt find anywhere in the manual where '..' slicing is handled, Im assuming
somewhere in the expression heirarchy ?  Could anyone clear this up for me ?

Its for an antlr grammar that is nearly complete, lacking only templates-mixins
and the '..' slicing.

Thanks!
Charles
Jul 14 2004
next sibling parent "Ivan Senji" <ivan.senji public.srce.hr> writes:
"Charlie" <Charlie_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:cd47ir$9hn$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I couldnt find anywhere in the manual where '..' slicing is handled, Im
assuming
 somewhere in the expression heirarchy ?  Could anyone clear this up for me
? Sorry, i can't, but...
 Its for an antlr grammar that is nearly complete, lacking only
templates-mixins
 and the '..' slicing.
...this is good news :)
 Thanks!
 Charles
Jul 14 2004
?
 Its for an antlr grammar that is nearly complete, lacking only
templates-mixins
 and the '..' slicing.
[ AssignExpression .. AssignExpression ]
Jul 14 2004
prev sibling parent reply Dave <Dave_member pathlink.com> writes:
How far did you get? Were you planning on making this grammar available for
download?

Thanks,

- Dave

In article <cd47ir$9hn$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Charlie says...
I couldnt find anywhere in the manual where '..' slicing is handled, Im assuming
somewhere in the expression heirarchy ?  Could anyone clear this up for me ?

Its for an antlr grammar that is nearly complete, lacking only templates-mixins
and the '..' slicing.

Thanks!
Charles
Nov 24 2004
parent reply J C Calvarese <jcc7 cox.net> writes:
In article <co2tqk$2ucv$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Dave says...
How far did you get? Were you planning on making this grammar available for
download?

Thanks,

- Dave
I don't know how far he got, but I think it's available for download here: http://www.atari-soldiers.com/dsource_antlr.zip (Source: http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?GrammarParsers -> http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=258) jcc7
Nov 25 2004
parent reply Dave <Dave_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <co5afr$28k$1 digitaldaemon.com>, J C Calvarese says...
In article <co2tqk$2ucv$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Dave says...
How far did you get? Were you planning on making this grammar available for
download?

Thanks,

- Dave
I don't know how far he got, but I think it's available for download here: http://www.atari-soldiers.com/dsource_antlr.zip (Source: http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?GrammarParsers -> http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=258) jcc7
Thanks!!
Nov 25 2004
parent reply Charlie <Charlie_member pathlink.com> writes:
Oh that ones not so good , I've never been good at grammars :S.

But check out Andy's I think he got far.  I can't remember where it is though ,
JCC's a master at gathering data , ask nice I bet he could find it!

Charlie

In article <co62cq$1184$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Dave says...
In article <co5afr$28k$1 digitaldaemon.com>, J C Calvarese says...
In article <co2tqk$2ucv$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Dave says...
How far did you get? Were you planning on making this grammar available for
download?

Thanks,

- Dave
I don't know how far he got, but I think it's available for download here: http://www.atari-soldiers.com/dsource_antlr.zip (Source: http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?GrammarParsers -> http://www.dsource.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=258) jcc7
Thanks!!
Nov 25 2004
parent J C Calvarese <jcc7 cox.net> writes:
In article <co666g$1647$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Charlie says...
Oh that ones not so good , I've never been good at grammars :S.

But check out Andy's I think he got far.  I can't remember where it is though ,
JCC's a master at gathering data , ask nice I bet he could find it!

Charlie
Ah, I guess you mean... http://andy.tadan.us/d/d.g (from http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?GrammarParsers) I might be pretty decent at gathering data, but I'm terrible at examining or evaluating it. ;) jcc7
Nov 25 2004