digitalmars.D - To all

reply Arcane Jill <Arcane_member pathlink.com> writes:
I'm going to be taking a bit of time off, both from coding and posting to this
forum. I've just received some bad news. My gran's just died, and the funeral is
next week, and right now all I want to do is cry.

To anyone I'm currently engaged in arguing with, I want to call it quits (not
that ever wanted to be arguing in the first place). Right now it all just seems
staggeringly unimportant.

Jill
Jul 14 2004
next sibling parent "Matthew Wilson" <dmd synesis.com.au> writes:
My condolences. Death sucks.

For what it's worth, and if you're interested in taking any of my
experience, don't let any chances to say important things go by during this
time.

:)

news:cd3f7t$1vdb$1 digitaldaemon.com...

prev sibling next sibling parent Stewart Gordon <smjg_1998 yahoo.com> writes:
Arcane Jill wrote:

 I'm going to be taking a bit of time off, both from coding and posting to this
 forum. I've just received some bad news. My gran's just died, and the funeral
is
 next week, and right now all I want to do is cry.
So sorry to hear. Thanks for letting us know. Stewart. -- My e-mail is valid but not my primary mailbox, aside from its being the unfortunate victim of intensive mail-bombing at the moment. Please keep replies on the 'group where everyone may benefit.
Jul 14 2004
prev sibling next sibling parent David L. Davis <SpottedTiger yahoo.com> writes:
In article <cd3f7t$1vdb$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Arcane Jill says...
I'm going to be taking a bit of time off, both from coding and posting to this
forum. I've just received some bad news. My gran's just died, and the funeral is
next week, and right now all I want to do is cry.

To anyone I'm currently engaged in arguing with, I want to call it quits (not
that ever wanted to be arguing in the first place). Right now it all just seems
staggeringly unimportant.

Jill
Jill: I'll pray for you and your family. It's always a sad time when a "Love One" leaves us, as their soul passes to the other side to meet with GOD. ------------------------------------------------------------------- "Dare to reach for the Stars...Dare to Dream, Build, and Achieve!"
Jul 14 2004
prev sibling next sibling parent Daniel Horn <hellcatv hotmail.com> writes:
Sorry to hear this.
We'll miss you here in the forums, but take your time to recover.

I remember when this happened to my grandpa in '01...I still look at my
gran's portrait on my wall and imagine visiting him soon and him telling
me a story of old. It's really difficult to internalize that he's gone,
even today.

Best wishes to you,
Daniel

prev sibling next sibling parent Stephen Waits <steve waits.net> writes:
Arcane Jill wrote:
 I've just received some bad news.
My condolences.. Take care. --Steve
Jul 14 2004
prev sibling next sibling parent Hauke Duden <H.NS.Duden gmx.net> writes:
I'm sorry to hear that. My condelences to you and your family.

:(

prev sibling next sibling parent pragma <EricAnderton at yahoo dot com> <pragma_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <cd3f7t$1vdb$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Arcane Jill says...
I'm going to be taking a bit of time off, both from coding and posting to this
forum. I've just received some bad news. My gran's just died, and the funeral is
next week, and right now all I want to do is cry.

To anyone I'm currently engaged in arguing with, I want to call it quits (not
that ever wanted to be arguing in the first place). Right now it all just seems
staggeringly unimportant.
Sorry to hear about this. My condolences to you and your family. - Eric
Jul 14 2004
prev sibling parent reply "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences. Thanks for letting us know.
Jul 14 2004
parent reply Arcane Jill <Arcane_member pathlink.com> writes:
Thanks everyone. You really cheered me up.

I'm still lurking. I'm planning on doing pretty much nothing until after the
funeral. Lurking feels kinda weird, sort of like eavesdropping, but I am
enjoying the discussions, I'm just not really up to joining in.

I did appreciate all of your kind words though. Thank you very much, and I'll be
back online in about a week and a half.

Jill
Jul 15 2004
parent "Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
"Arcane Jill" <Arcane_member pathlink.com> escribió en el mensaje
news:cd6dsd$2980$1 digitaldaemon.com
| Thanks everyone. You really cheered me up.
|
| I'm still lurking. I'm planning on doing pretty much nothing until after
the
| funeral. Lurking feels kinda weird, sort of like eavesdropping, but I am
| enjoying the discussions, I'm just not really up to joining in.
|
| I did appreciate all of your kind words though. Thank you very much, and
I'll be
| back online in about a week and a half.
|
| Jill

My condolences too. Take your time, btw.

Carlos Santander Bernal
Jul 15 2004