digitalmars.D - problems with DIDE

reply "Jarrett Billingsley" <kb3ctd2 yahoo.com> writes:
not sure if this is the best place but..

DIDE does not seem to work.  i installed it, and when it was finished
installing, it ran DIDE.  it was nice.  i closed it, but any time i try to
run it or open a D file, i get:

- a dialog box with the text HERE?
- a dialog box telling me that it failed to get install information and that
i should reinstall DIDE

i'm using windows XP.  i've tried reinstalling it, using all the default
install options etc.  and it always does the same thing.

has anyone else encountered this or know what i should do?  the DIDE
documentation is sparse at best.
Jul 08 2004
parent reply "Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
"Jarrett Billingsley" <kb3ctd2 yahoo.com> escribió en el mensaje
news:ccl24t$p6p$1 digitaldaemon.com
| not sure if this is the best place but..
|
| DIDE does not seem to work.  i installed it, and when it was finished
| installing, it ran DIDE.  it was nice.  i closed it, but any time i try to
| run it or open a D file, i get:
|
| - a dialog box with the text HERE?
| - a dialog box telling me that it failed to get install information and
that
| i should reinstall DIDE
|
| i'm using windows XP.  i've tried reinstalling it, using all the default
| install options etc.  and it always does the same thing.
|
| has anyone else encountered this or know what i should do?  the DIDE
| documentation is sparse at best.

see if you can get anything.