digitalmars.D - Proposal for Implicit Conversion of Types

reply "Rioshin an'Harthen" <rharth75 hotmail.com> writes:
(Note: This post is best viewed with a fixed-width font)

Proposal for Implicit Conversion of Types

This proposal spawned from the discussion "No more implicit
conversion real->complex?!" between myself and Don Clugston
after the change introduced in D version 0.150.