digitalmars.D - Implicit alloca for static arrays

reply "Lionello Lunesu" <lio remove.lunesu.com> writes:
If you'd ask me, this should definately be included before 1.0:

This can currently be done by using alloca (for the record:)

which works fine, as long as you don't append / resize the array.

L.

(*) this code generates 4 identical compiler errors:
Integer constant expression expected instead of (events).length
Mar 23 2006
parent "Craig Black" <cblack ara.com> writes:
Agreed.  Stack arrays are useful for efficiency reasons.  It doesn't seem
like it would be hard for Walter to implement.

-Craig

news:dvuf4v$1dra$1 digitaldaemon.com...