digitalmars.D - contents of c.windows.windows

reply lee <lee_member pathlink.com> writes:
One last question. Can anyone tell me where I can find documentation that lists
the functions (operations, parameters, and return values) defined within Phobos?
The information that I've found is incomplete.
Lee
Feb 21 2006
next sibling parent "John C" <johnch_atms hotmail.com> writes:
"lee" <lee_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:dterpf$1d31$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 One last question. Can anyone tell me where I can find documentation that
 lists
 the functions (operations, parameters, and return values) defined within
 Phobos?
 The information that I've found is incomplete.
 Lee
If you mean Phobos generally, it's documented here: www.digitalmars.com/d/phobos/phobos.html If you specifically mean std.c.windows.windows, use the Platform SDK documentation at msdn.microsoft.com/library/
Feb 21 2006
prev sibling parent "Jarrett Billingsley" <kb3ctd2 yahoo.com> writes:
"lee" <lee_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:dterpf$1d31$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 One last question. Can anyone tell me where I can find documentation that
 lists
 the functions (operations, parameters, and return values) defined within
 Phobos?
 The information that I've found is incomplete.
Perhaps it's not the information, but the module itself that's incomplete. std.c.windows.windows is by no means a proper port of the Windows headers. I'd really recommend using another set, such as http://hp.vector.co.jp/authors/VA028375/d/windows.h.html - use the "windows.h for D" link in the Download section. You'll have to have 7zip to open it, but that's free anyway.
Feb 21 2006