digitalmars.D - just in case someone needs one more D logo

reply "Andrew Fedoniouk" <news terrainformatica.com> writes:
http://terrainformatica.com/harmonia/drocket.htm
May 29 2005
parent reply John Reimer <brk_6502 yahoo.com> writes:
Andrew Fedoniouk wrote:
 http://terrainformatica.com/harmonia/drocket.htm

I like it!
May 30 2005
parent reply "Andrew Fedoniouk" <news terrainformatica.com> writes:
"John Reimer" <brk_6502 yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:d7eecr$1apj$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Andrew Fedoniouk wrote:
 http://terrainformatica.com/harmonia/drocket.htm
I like it!
Yep. You'd better tell me this: I am adding animations in Harmonia and have AniManager singleton with the method: void addAnimation(Widget w, rect area, ANIMATION type, void delegate() transition) I don't know how to name last parameter (transition) Idea is simple: Widget which needs to have animation (visual transition of one state to another) shall call this method. Then AniManager will do following: 1) Take snaphot of the widget in initial state. 2) call delegate "transition" - this delegate shall switch the widget in new state. 3) Take snaphot of the widget in final state. After that AniManager will do slicing and dicing with images asynchronously. Question: is it 'transition' (the delegate) or what? No ideas.... too late probably? Thanks in advance. Andrew.
May 30 2005
Andrew Fedoniouk wrote:
[...]

Hmmm... transition sounds fairly good. Other options: toggle onToggle doToggle doFlipflop Although these don't express a whole lot more than "transition." Bleah, naming things isn't easy. -JJR
May 30 2005
parent "Andrew Fedoniouk" <news terrainformatica.com> writes:
"John Reimer" <brk_6502 yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:d7fe2s$2dns$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Andrew Fedoniouk wrote:
[...]

Yep. I think I'll stay with 'transition' then Thanks a lot, John!
May 30 2005