digitalmars.D - Calling Derek Parnell

reply "Matthew" <admin stlsoft.dot.dot.dot.dot.org> writes:
Derek

I've sent you a couple of emails over the last couple of weeks, and
not had any response. Have you received them? Might you have mail
issues? (I know that my ISP is sometimes blocked thanks to
inconsiderate/involuntarily-infected fellow Telstra users.)

Of course, you might be ignoring me, which I can respect, but you
have to tell me. Oh, the irony! ;)

Cheers

Matthew
Apr 19 2005
parent reply Derek Parnell <derek psych.ward> writes:
 I've sent you a couple of emails over the last couple of weeks, and
 not had any response. Have you received them? Might you have mail
 issues? (I know that my ISP is sometimes blocked thanks to
 inconsiderate/involuntarily-infected fellow Telstra users.)

 Of course, you might be ignoring me, which I can respect, but you
 have to tell me. Oh, the irony! ;)

 Cheers

Sorry Matthew, the last email I got from you was on the 22 of March. You wrote ... " Hi Derek I guess you didn't make the trip, or have the spare time to have a meet-up. Maybe next time? " And I replied to that the same day. -- Derek Melbourne, Australia 20/04/2005 9:36:38 AM
Apr 19 2005
next sibling parent reply "Matthew" <admin stlsoft.dot.dot.dot.dot.org> writes:
"Derek Parnell" <derek psych.ward> wrote in message
news:1gb38njg65ky9$.1mqorx2ku06qa$.dlg 40tude.net...
 I've sent you a couple of emails over the last couple of weeks,
 and
 not had any response. Have you received them? Might you have mail
 issues? (I know that my ISP is sometimes blocked thanks to
 inconsiderate/involuntarily-infected fellow Telstra users.)

 Of course, you might be ignoring me, which I can respect, but you
 have to tell me. Oh, the irony! ;)

 Cheers
Sorry Matthew, the last email I got from you was on the 22 of March. You wrote ... " Hi Derek I guess you didn't make the trip, or have the spare time to have a meet-up. Maybe next time? " And I replied to that the same day.
That explains the silence. Let me resend the later now. :-) Let me know if you don't get it in next few mins
Apr 19 2005
parent reply "Matthew" <admin stlsoft.dot.dot.dot.dot.org> writes:
Got a rejection this time. I was using the email given below. Can
you email me back with your right address?

Cheers

Matthew

"Matthew" <admin stlsoft.dot.dot.dot.dot.org> wrote in message
news:d44596$1ran$1 digitaldaemon.com...
[...]

LOL. It might seem like a psych ward at times, but that is just my pretend email... The real main one is ddparnell (yes, two (2) 'd' characters) residing in, your friend and mine, 'bigpond.com' ;-) I uses this one as it has a decent SPAM filter. I have another one which is at bigpond.net.au for my cable access, but as the user name there is 'dpar8777' I tend not to use it that much. -- Derek Parnell Melbourne, Australia http://www.dsource.org/projects/build/ v2.02 released 19/Apr/2005 http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?FrontPage 20/04/2005 10:01:43 AM
Apr 19 2005
parent "Matthew" <admin stlsoft.dot.dot.dot.dot.org> writes:
Sent to the first. Did you get it?

btw, what a Doh! for me in not pondering that there's no domain
group ".ward". :$

"Derek Parnell" <derek psych.ward> wrote in message
news:1hndvjd48j0we.1sz1kja952brp$.dlg 40tude.net...
 Got a rejection this time. I was using the email given below. Can
 you email me back with your right address?
 "Derek Parnell" <derek psych.ward> wrote in message
LOL. It might seem like a psych ward at times, but that is just my pretend email... The real main one is ddparnell (yes, two (2) 'd' characters) residing in, your friend and mine, 'bigpond.com' ;-) I uses this one as it has a decent SPAM filter. I have another one which is at bigpond.net.au for my cable access, but as the user name there is 'dpar8777' I tend not to use it that much. -- Derek Parnell Melbourne, Australia http://www.dsource.org/projects/build/ v2.02 released 19/Apr/2005 http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?FrontPage 20/04/2005 10:01:43 AM
Apr 19 2005
prev sibling parent reply xs0 <xs0 xs0.com> writes:
Hmm, did you get my e-mail? :)

xs0
Apr 20 2005