digitalmars.D - Having too much spare time? (Was: Re: The F Word)

reply Thomas Kuehne <thomas-dloop kuehne.thisisspam.cn> writes:
Apr 14 2005
next sibling parent Trevor Parscal <Trevor_member pathlink.com> writes:
Ownedah...
Apr 14 2005
prev sibling next sibling parent reply "Joey Peters" <squirrel nidhogg.com> writes:
Is there any task or project to work on for good-novice programmers? The
projects seem complicated to work on, for an average programmer.

I have plenty of time but too little skills.

"Thomas Kuehne" <thomas-dloop kuehne.thisisspam.cn> schreef in bericht
news:nth3j2-8re.ln1 lnews.kuehne.cn...
Apr 15 2005
parent reply Thomas Kuehne <thomas-dloop kuehne.thisisspam.cn> writes:
Apr 15 2005
parent reply David Medlock <amedlock nospam.org> writes:
Thomas Kuehne wrote:

Is there any task or project to work on for good-novice programmers? The
projects seem complicated to work on, for an average programmer.

I have plenty of time but too little skills.
http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?HelpDProgress How about reviewing/extending/updating the documentation? http://dsource.org/tutorials/ http://www.quit-clan.de/docwiki/
Documentation help would be invaluable, imo. -David
Apr 15 2005
parent Nod <Nod_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <d3o95v$6iu$1 digitaldaemon.com>, David Medlock says...