digitalmars.D - Matthew? I'm getting worried.

reply Georg Wrede <georg.wrede nospam.org> writes:
Unless my reader is total crap, I haven't seen any posts
from Walter since last Friday.

Is he out of town????
Feb 23 2005
next sibling parent reply Lars Ivar Igesund <larsivar igesund.net> writes:
Georg Wrede wrote:
 Unless my reader is total crap, I haven't seen any posts
 from Walter since last Friday.

 Is he out of town????
Check his last message... Lars Ivar Igesund
Feb 23 2005
parent reply Georg Wrede <georg.wrede nospam.org> writes:
Lars Ivar Igesund wrote:
 Georg Wrede wrote:

 Unless my reader is total crap, I haven't seen any posts
 from Walter since last Friday.

 Is he out of town????
Check his last message... Lars Ivar Igesund
Well, my Thunderbird says Walter wrote: "Kramer" <Kramer_member pathlink.com> wrote in message news:cv2rfa$oe2$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Does any one know (generally) what the current state of reflection
is? Is there
 anything that is implemented, but undocumented so far?  I haven't been
able to
 find anything in the docs.
Sorry, there's nothing in the language or the implementation.
Feb 23 2005
next sibling parent "Pablo Aguilar" <paguilarg hotmail.com> writes:
He said he'd be out for a few days

http://www.digitalmars.com/drn-bin/wwwnews?digitalmars.D/16849

news:421D0BF6.5030100 nospam.org...

 Unless my reader is total crap, I haven't seen any posts
 from Walter since last Friday.

 Is he out of town????
Check his last message... Lars Ivar Igesund
Well, my Thunderbird says Walter wrote: "Kramer" <Kramer_member pathlink.com> wrote in message news:cv2rfa$oe2$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Does any one know (generally) what the current state of reflection
is? Is there
 anything that is implemented, but undocumented so far?  I haven't
 been
able to
 find anything in the docs.
Sorry, there's nothing in the language or the implementation.
Feb 23 2005
prev sibling next sibling parent "Matthew" <admin.hat stlsoft.dot.org> writes:
AFAIK, he's taking a few days off. Well earned, I'd say.

news:421CFF3C.3090900 nospam.org...

prev sibling parent reply "Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> writes:
"Georg Wrede" <georg.wrede nospam.org> wrote in message
news:421CFF3C.3090900 nospam.org...
 Unless my reader is total crap, I haven't seen any posts
 from Walter since last Friday.
That's because I decided to chuck it all and become a Lion Tamer.
Feb 24 2005
next sibling parent Manfred Nowak <svv1999 hotmail.com> writes:
"Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com> wrote:

 That's because I decided to chuck it all and become a Lion Tamer.
I volunteer as a lion :-) -manfred
Feb 24 2005
prev sibling parent reply Georg Wrede <georg.wrede nospam.org> writes:
Walter wrote:
 "Georg Wrede" <georg.wrede nospam.org> wrote in message
 news:421CFF3C.3090900 nospam.org...

Unless my reader is total crap, I haven't seen any posts
from Walter since last Friday.
That's because I decided to chuck it all and become a Lion Tamer.
Glad to see you back! Obviously, lion win -> no Walter! Walter win -> you'd next be seen on TV with Barnum! Conclusion: it was unchallenging. Maybe the lions just gave it up on sight: this man tames Computers, whatever might he do to us?? Result: nice for us "D groupies", and an excellent outcome for everyone else! Maybe creating D is not so bad, after all, it is a Serious Contribution to Mankind. IMO! georg
"Georg Wrede" <georg.wrede nospam.org> wrote in message
news:4220A470.2030206 nospam.org...
 That's because I decided to chuck it all and become a Lion Tamer.
Conclusion: it was unchallenging. Maybe the lions just gave it up on sight: this man tames Computers, whatever might he do to us??
The career counselor told me my personality profile exactly matched that of a computer nerd, and lion taming just wasn't in the cards for me.
Feb 26 2005