digitalmars.D - Logo design for D

reply zwang <nehzgnaw gmail.com> writes:
Hi,
I've designed a logo for D
available at http://shfls.org/w/d/odee.png
or http://shfls.org/w/d/index.html

I call her Odee, "D-dog" :)
Hope you like it.
Feb 12 2005
next sibling parent David L. Davis <SpottedTiger yahoo.com> writes:
In article <420E5E16.7000802 gmail.com>, zwang says...
Hi,
I've designed a logo for D
available at http://shfls.org/w/d/odee.png
or http://shfls.org/w/d/index.html

I call her Odee, "D-dog" :)
Hope you like it.
zwang: Cute...I like it. :) David L. ------------------------------------------------------------------- "Dare to reach for the Stars...Dare to Dream, Build, and Achieve!"
Feb 12 2005
prev sibling parent reply "Charles" <no email.com> writes:
Looks good!  Its a bit feminine though, my mental picture of D is chromed
out and razor sharp :).  A D Logo designing contest would be fun.

Charlie

news:420E5E16.7000802 gmail.com...

parent reply Paul Bonser <misterpib gmail.com> writes:
Charles wrote:
 Looks good!  Its a bit feminine though, my mental picture of D is chromed
 out and razor sharp :).  A D Logo designing contest would be fun.

 Charlie

 "zwang" <nehzgnaw gmail.com> wrote in message
 news:420E5E16.7000802 gmail.com...

Hi,
I've designed a logo for D
available at http://shfls.org/w/d/odee.png
or http://shfls.org/w/d/index.html

I call her Odee, "D-dog" :)
Hope you like it.
A D logo contest could be fun! I might even try my sad artistic skills at it :) What do you think, Walter? -- -PIB -- "C++ also supports the notion of *friends*: cooperative classes that are permitted to see each other's private parts." - Grady Booch
"Paul Bonser" <misterpib gmail.com> wrote in message
news:cum83r$2ujm$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 What do you think, Walter?
What's wrong with the D-Man?
Feb 12 2005
next sibling parent "uframer" <uframer sina100.com.cn> writes:
"Walter" <newshound digitalmars.com>
写入消息新闻:cumvqv$h8n$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Paul Bonser" <misterpib gmail.com> wrote in message
 news:cum83r$2ujm$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 What do you think, Walter?
What's wrong with the D-Man?
What about a D-Zoo? :)
Feb 13 2005
prev sibling parent reply Georg Wrede <georg.wrede nospam.org> writes:
I for one think that the D-Man is just so cool!

Fell in love with it right from the start!

 Walter wrote:

 "Paul Bonser" <misterpib gmail.com> wrote in message
 news:cum83r$2ujm$1 digitaldaemon.com...

 What do you think, Walter?
What's wrong with the D-Man?
I never said there was anything wrong with the D-man. Just that'd be fun to see what other people came up with :) -- -PIB -- "C++ also supports the notion of *friends*: cooperative classes that are permitted to see each other's private parts." - Grady Booch
Feb 22 2005