digitalmars.D - Pls rename dmd.zip\sc.ini

reply "Lynn Allan" <l_d_allan adelphia.net> writes:
<alert comment="newbie">

Please consider renaming [dmd_dir]\bin\sc.ini within dmd.zip so that
it does not overwrite the existing sc.ini during re-installation. This
has caused me to lose settings. Perhaps sc_0104.ini would be
preferred?

</alert>
Oct 22 2004
parent "Carlos Santander B." <carlos8294 msn.com> writes:
"Lynn Allan" <l_d_allan adelphia.net> escribió en el mensaje
news:clbkie$mm2$1 digitaldaemon.com...
| <alert comment="newbie">
|
| Please consider renaming [dmd_dir]\bin\sc.ini within dmd.zip so that
| it does not overwrite the existing sc.ini during re-installation. This
| has caused me to lose settings. Perhaps sc_0104.ini would be
| preferred?
|
| </alert>

What I have done is keep my modified sc.ini in another place, like [dmd_dir],
so
everytime a new compiler comes, I just overwrite the default sc.ini with mine.

Carlos Santander Bernal
Oct 22 2004