digitalmars.D - Xml Parser

reply =?iso-8859-1?Q?Miguel_F._Sim=F5es?= <Kobold netcabo.pt> writes:
	boundary="----=_NextPart_001_000B_01C4B2CB.4BFE9FE0"

------=_NextPart_001_000B_01C4B2CB.4BFE9FE0

I've done this small and easy to learn xml parser.
It is not supposed to be Document Object Model compatible.

It will not validate xml against DTD's or xml schemas.
It will not parse DOCTYPE, processing instructions or comments. It will =
absorb those elements.

Can you give some feedback.=20

Thanks,=20

--=20
Miguel Ferreira Sim=F5es
------=_NextPart_001_000B_01C4B2CB.4BFE9FE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I've done this small and easy to learn =
xml=20
parser.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It is not supposed to be Document =
Object Model=20
compatible.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It will not validate xml against DTD's =
or xml=20
schemas.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>It will not parse DOCTYPE, processing =
instructions=20
or comments. It will absorb those elements.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Can you give some feedback. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks, </DIV>
<DIV><BR>-- <BR>Miguel Ferreira Sim=F5es</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_000B_01C4B2CB.4BFE9FE0--
Oct 15 2004
next sibling parent reply J C Calvarese <jcc7 cox.net> writes:
Miguel F. Simões wrote:
 I've done this small and easy to learn xml parser.
 It is not supposed to be Document Object Model compatible.

 It will not validate xml against DTD's or xml schemas.
 It will not parse DOCTYPE, processing instructions or comments. It will
 absorb those elements.

 Can you give some feedback.
Since I know next to nothing about XML, I wouldn't know how to evaluate your work, but I added it a list of XML projects at Wiki4D to draw attention to it. http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?AllLibraries/XmlLibraries

 Thanks,

 --
 Miguel Ferreira Simões
-- Justin (a/k/a jcc7) http://jcc_7.tripod.com/d/
parent "Miguel F. Simões" <Kobold netcabo.pt> writes:
Ok. Thanks.

"J C Calvarese" <jcc7 cox.net> escreveu na mensagem
news:ckrpf4$1brd$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Miguel F. Simões wrote:
 I've done this small and easy to learn xml parser.
 It is not supposed to be Document Object Model compatible.
  It will not validate xml against DTD's or xml schemas.
 It will not parse DOCTYPE, processing instructions or comments. It will
 absorb those elements.
  Can you give some feedback.
Since I know next to nothing about XML, I wouldn't know how to evaluate your work, but I added it a list of XML projects at Wiki4D to draw attention to it. http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?AllLibraries/XmlLibraries
  Thanks,

 --
 Miguel Ferreira Simões
-- Justin (a/k/a jcc7) http://jcc_7.tripod.com/d/
Oct 17 2004
prev sibling next sibling parent "Thomas Kuehne" <eisvogel users.sourceforge.net> writes:
Miguel F. Simões schrieb:
 I've done this small and easy to learn xml parser.
 It is not supposed to be Document Object Model compatible.

 It will not validate xml against DTD's or xml schemas.
 It will not parse DOCTYPE, processing instructions or comments. It will absorb
those
elements.
 Can you give some feedback.
Your code looks realy clean and is well documented - sweet ;) Thomas
Oct 16 2004
prev sibling parent Alex Vincent <ajvincent gmail.com> writes:
 Can you give some feedback.
Give me a few days. I know XML fairly well; it happens to be one of my favorite subjects.
Oct 17 2004