digitalmars.D - D.NET 0.95.90 Released

reply Deja Augustine <deja scratch-ware.net> writes:
Added .NET Properties and Enums as well as squashed a few minor bugs.
Today has been a good day for D.NET :)

-Deja
Sep 18 2004
parent reply kinghajj <kinghajj_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <ciipd9$lko$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Deja Augustine says...
Added .NET Properties and Enums as well as squashed a few minor bugs.
Today has been a good day for D.NET :)

-Deja
Looks promising :) Unfortunately, I don't have .NET 2.0... can I download a beta from Microsoft? Hopefully by the time .NET 2.0 is done, D.NET will be more usefull than it is now.
Sep 19 2004
parent reply Deja Augustine <deja scratch-ware.net> writes:
kinghajj wrote:
 In article <ciipd9$lko$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Deja Augustine says...

Added .NET Properties and Enums as well as squashed a few minor bugs.
Today has been a good day for D.NET :)

-Deja
Looks promising :) Unfortunately, I don't have .NET 2.0... can I download a beta from Microsoft? Hopefully by the time .NET 2.0 is done, D.NET will be more usefull than it is now.
Yes, just download the Visual C++ 2005 Express Beta. It comes with the runtimes you need as well as the .NET 2.0 beta -Deja
Sep 19 2004
parent reply kinghajj <kinghajj_member pathlink.com> writes:
In article <cilmmp$1v1l$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Deja Augustine says...
kinghajj wrote:
 In article <ciipd9$lko$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Deja Augustine says...

Added .NET Properties and Enums as well as squashed a few minor bugs.
Today has been a good day for D.NET :)

-Deja
Looks promising :) Unfortunately, I don't have .NET 2.0... can I download a beta from Microsoft? Hopefully by the time .NET 2.0 is done, D.NET will be more usefull than it is now.
Yes, just download the Visual C++ 2005 Express Beta. It comes with the runtimes you need as well as the .NET 2.0 beta -Deja
Is there any way to get .NET 2.0 without downloading VS.NET 2005?
Sep 19 2004
next sibling parent reply "Tu Nam" <dreamweaver mail15.com> writes:
	charset="iso-8859-1"

D.NET use .NET 2.0 ? Why don't compile them for .NET 1.1. Cause in =
future just Longhorn can be use .NET 2.0=20

news:cilqmf$20ng$1 digitaldaemon.com...
kinghajj wrote:
 In article <ciipd9$lko$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Deja Augustine says...
=20
Added .NET Properties and Enums as well as squashed a few minor =
bugs.=20
Today has been a good day for D.NET :)

-Deja
=20 Looks promising :) Unfortunately, I don't have .NET 2.0... can I =
download a beta
 from Microsoft?
=20
 Hopefully by the time .NET 2.0 is done, D.NET will be more usefull =
than it is
 now.
=20
=20
Yes, just download the Visual C++ 2005 Express Beta. It comes with =
the=20
runtimes you need as well as the .NET 2.0 beta

-Deja
Is there any way to get .NET 2.0 without downloading VS.NET 2005? =20
Sep 19 2004
next sibling parent Sjoerd van Leent <svanleent wanadoo.nl> writes:
Tu Nam wrote:

 D.NET use .NET 2.0 ? Why don't compile them for .NET 1.1. Cause in
 future just Longhorn can be use .NET 2.0
I disagree, .NET 2.0 can be used on Windows XP and I think Mono will make a port again to the Linux (and other) platforms.
Sep 20 2004
prev sibling parent Deja Augustine <deja scratch-ware.net> writes:
Tu Nam wrote:
 D.NET use .NET 2.0 ? Why don't compile them for .NET 1.1. Cause in
 future just Longhorn can be use .NET 2.0

D.NET doesn't use anything that's .NET 2.0 specific, but because I compiled it using the VCExpress beta, it bound it to msvcr80d.dll which comes with VCExpress and to .NET 2.0 which also comes with VCExpress. Once D.NET gets close enough for me to release a beta, I'm going to install VS.NET and recompile it to use msvcr70.dll and .NET 1.x -Deja
Sep 20 2004
prev sibling parent "Lloyd Dupont" <ld NewsAccount.galador.net> writes:
-Deja
Is there any way to get .NET 2.0 without downloading VS.NET 2005?
what about that, hey? http://msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/downloads/updates/default.aspx
Sep 20 2004