c++ - Namespace aliases

reply "Matthew Wilson" <dmd synesis.com.au> writes:
Walter

I just realised that you solved the problem of multiple equivalent namespace
aliases being deemed an error in 8.32.xb.

That's great! Did you specifically aim for this, or was it a consequence of
some other namespace stuff?

Matthew
Dec 03 2002
I just went through chapter & verse of the spec on namespaces. Of course,
now the real fun begins. -Walter

"Matthew Wilson" <dmd synesis.com.au> wrote in message
news:asj491$82n$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Walter

 I just realised that you solved the problem of multiple equivalent
namespace
 aliases being deemed an error in 8.32.xb.

 That's great! Did you specifically aim for this, or was it a consequence
of
 some other namespace stuff?

 Matthew
Dec 03 2002
parent reply Richard <fractal clark.net> writes:
In article <asjjhu$q53$1 digitaldaemon.com>, Walter says...
I just went through chapter & verse of the spec on namespaces. Of course,
now the real fun begins. -Walter
And there was much applause and support from the unwashed masses. I'll be testing as uploads appear along with everyone else. Best wishes, Richard
Dec 04 2002
Great! All your help is invaluable to me. Thanks, -Walter

news:asl009$2cet$1 digitaldaemon.com...