D - Templates & Example code

reply Chris <cl nopressedmeat.tinfoilhat.ca> writes:
Does anyone have any example code for templates posted anywhere?  I've
not used templates before in any language.  Maybe starting off using
them in D isn't the best idea, but I'd like to.

Thanks,
Chris
Nov 24 2002
I know Daniel Yokomiso is working on some. -Walter

news:3DE14A09.40400 nopressedmeat.tinfoilhat.ca...