D - D tutorial?

reply "Andrew Edwards" <crxace13 comcast.net> writes:
Is it possible to create something like this for D wanna be's?  Maybe
something for thedjournal.com? I'd even host it on my school website if you
guys would help me write the content.

It would be sooo helpful! I understand if there's no time for such trivial
matters though!

http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/

Thanks
Andrew!
Oct 06 2002
That would be pretty cool! Do you want to write one? -Walter

"Andrew Edwards" <crxace13 comcast.net> wrote in message
news:anqrg5$2ing$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Is it possible to create something like this for D wanna be's?  Maybe
 something for thedjournal.com? I'd even host it on my school website if
you
 guys would help me write the content.

 It would be sooo helpful! I understand if there's no time for such trivial
 matters though!

 http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/

 Thanks
 Andrew!
Oct 06 2002
parent "Andrew Edwards" <crxace13 comcast.net> writes:
I would love to Walter, but having neither a grasp on programming, a full
understanding of the D programming, or the time to dedicate to learning it
all on my own, I'd need  a lot of help (i.e. examples and documentation)
from you guys!

Anyone interested in providing examples to demonstrate features of the D
programming language. please feel free to e-mail them to me at
crxace13 comcast.net. Any help is welcomed!

news:anr2ti$2ps1$2 digitaldaemon.com...
| That would be pretty cool! Do you want to write one? -Walter
|
| "Andrew Edwards" <crxace13 comcast.net> wrote in message
| news:anqrg5$2ing$1 digitaldaemon.com...
| > Is it possible to create something like this for D wanna be's?  Maybe
| > something for thedjournal.com? I'd even host it on my school website if
| you
| > guys would help me write the content.
| >
| > It would be sooo helpful! I understand if there's no time for such
trivial
| > matters though!
| >
| > http://www.cplusplus.com/doc/tutorial/
| >
| > Thanks