D - 'struct/class conflicts' error message does not give line numbers.

reply "Mike Wynn" <mike.wynn l8night.co.uk> writes:
if for what ever reason you declare a struct or class who's name conflict
with something in an imported module or within the same module then no line
numbers are reported in the error message
alias reports fine (class/struct<->alias conflicts give the line of the
alias only).

I know this is a minor problem, but when your wadeing through 2000+ lines of
code to find
where two structs are that have the same name its a bit of  a pain.

Mike.
I agree the error messages need work. They do get better from release to
release.

"Mike Wynn" <mike.wynn l8night.co.uk> wrote in message
news:an2sc3$c4$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 if for what ever reason you declare a struct or class who's name conflict
 with something in an imported module or within the same module then no
line
 numbers are reported in the error message
 alias reports fine (class/struct<->alias conflicts give the line of the
 alias only).

 I know this is a minor problem, but when your wadeing through 2000+ lines
of
 code to find
 where two structs are that have the same name its a bit of  a pain.

 Mike.
Sep 28 2002