D - D.NET

reply "Syd Barrett" <sydbarrett74%REMOVE%THIS% hotmail.com> writes:
I know that I've asked in here before, but what would be involved with
making D spit out IL?  I know there's a project to integrate D with gcc, but
what would it take to integrate D with .NET?  Despite the flak that
Microsoft gets, I absolutely love Visual Studio.  For me, it is a very nice
IDE.  I'd love to be able to have all the features of VS (syntax
highlighting, ability to peruse object hierarchies, &c.) that such a project
would afford.

Victor

---
"Syd Barrett" <sydbarrett74%REMOVE%THIS% hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:amgho3$69h$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I know that I've asked in here before, but what would be involved with
 making D spit out IL?  I know there's a project to integrate D with gcc,
but
 what would it take to integrate D with .NET?  Despite the flak that
 Microsoft gets, I absolutely love Visual Studio.  For me, it is a very
nice
 IDE.  I'd love to be able to have all the features of VS (syntax
 highlighting, ability to peruse object hierarchies, &c.) that such a
project
 would afford.
I don't think it would be too hard if you chopped out features like inline assembly and extended types.
Sep 20 2002