D - snn.lib compatibility

reply Mac Reiter <Mac_member pathlink.com> writes:
I am trying to use DMC and DMD together.  To save confusion (hopefully) I will
just refer to them as C and D.

I noticed that D expects to place SNN.LIB in the parallel C directory hierarchy
(\dm\lib\snn.lib).  I did not notice this at first, and had installed D as a
subdirectory under C, rather than alongside it.

My concern, however, is that the v829 C patch also includes \dm\lib\snn.lib.
Which file should I be using?  Is the D version required for D to work?  What
will happen to C if it doesn't get the version it expects?  Do I need to make
two C installs, one that can be modified by D and another to maintain fully
updated C behavior?

Thanks for any advice,
Mac
Aug 16 2002
The two libraries are compatible in their latest incarnations. Use whichever
has the later date on it.

"Mac Reiter" <Mac_member pathlink.com> wrote in message
news:ajj6ps$1mjt$1 digitaldaemon.com...
[...]

Aug 17 2002