D - Out for Training

reply "Andrew Edwards" <crxace13 comcast.net> writes:
Not that I offer much input! However, I will not be around for the next six
weeks.  Military training calls. Matthew, I can be reached after Aug. 17.
Walter, I don't know how you do it man, but you do it well! Keep up the
good work! I wish you the best of luck.

--
Andrew Edwards, edwardsac ieee.org on 2002/07/05
Wish there was a better way than C++?
next sibling parent "Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> writes:
"Andrew Edwards" <crxace13 comcast.net> wrote in message
news:ag5go5$26tc$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Not that I offer much input! However, I will not be around for the next
six
 weeks.  Military training calls. Matthew, I can be reached after Aug. 17.
 Walter, I don't know how you do it man, but you do it well! Keep up the
 good work! I wish you the best of luck.
Have fun!
Jul 05 2002
prev sibling next sibling parent "Alix Pexton" <Alix seven-point-star.co.uk> writes:
Me Too, but my training is in house renovation in foreign countries...

back august 14...

everyone keep up the good work (especially on those contributions)...

--
Alix Pexton...

Webmaster, The D Journal
web: www.thedjournal.com
email:webmaster thedjournal.com
"The D journal, a work in progress..."

Andrew Edwards <crxace13 comcast.net> wrote in article
<ag5go5$26tc$1 digitaldaemon.com>...
 Not that I offer much input! However, I will not be around for the next
six
 weeks.  Military training calls. Matthew, I can be reached after Aug. 17.
 Walter, I don't know how you do it man, but you do it well! Keep up the
 good work! I wish you the best of luck.

 --
 Andrew Edwards, edwardsac ieee.org on 2002/07/05
 Wish there was a better way than C++?
 There finally is! Check it out for yourself:
 http://www.digitalmars.com/d/index.html
 http://www.thedjournal.com (coming soon)

Jul 06 2002
prev sibling parent "Matthew Wilson" <matthew thedjournal.com> writes:
Andrew, you can be certain I'll grab you then. We'll have to squeeze a fair
bit of Journal stuff into those couple of weeks, but I'm sure will be cool.

"Andrew Edwards" <crxace13 comcast.net> wrote in message
news:ag5go5$26tc$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Not that I offer much input! However, I will not be around for the next
six
 weeks.  Military training calls. Matthew, I can be reached after Aug. 17.
 Walter, I don't know how you do it man, but you do it well! Keep up the
 good work! I wish you the best of luck.

 --
 Andrew Edwards, edwardsac ieee.org on 2002/07/05
 Wish there was a better way than C++?
 There finally is! Check it out for yourself:
 http://www.digitalmars.com/d/index.html
 http://www.thedjournal.com (coming soon)
Jul 09 2002