D - TinyPTC problems

reply "Robert M. Münch" <robert.muench robertmuench.de> writes:
Hi, I justed want to play around with D & TincPTC but I have some problems.
Here is what I have done:

1. I downloaded the D tinyptc stuff from Pavel
2. I downloaded the Windows D module from Pavel and replaced the original
one in the src/phobos folder
3. I downloaded the windows tinyPTC stuff
4. I downloaded the NASM assembler to get tinyPTC compiled
5. I called nasmw -o mmx.obj -f win32 mmx.asm
6. I converted mmx.obj with coff2omf and copied to the tinyPTC D directory
where voxel.d is in.
7. Than dmd voxel.d mmx.obj

And now I get:

[d:\develop\dmd\samples\tinypc]dmd voxel.d
link voxel,,,user32+kernel32/noi;
OPTLINK (R) for Win32  Release 7.50B1
Copyright (C) Digital Mars 1989 - 2001  All Rights Reserved

voxel.obj(voxel)
 Error 42: Symbol Undefined _Dtinyptc_ptc_open_FAaiiZi
voxel.obj(voxel)
 Error 42: Symbol Undefined _Dtinyptc_ptc_update_FPvZi
--- errorlevel 2

Any idea where the problem is? I'm not sure if I created tinyPTC correctly.
Is there more needed than just the ASM file?

--
Robert M. Münch
IT & Management Freelancer
parent reply Pavel Minayev <evilone omen.ru> writes:
On Thu=2C 20 Jun 2002 18=3A44=3A49 +0200 =22Robert M=2E M=FCnch=22
=3Crobert=2Emuench=40robertmuench=2Ede=3E wrote=3A

=3E 4=2E I downloaded the NASM assembler to get tinyPTC compiled
=3E 5=2E I called nasmw -o mmx=2Eobj -f win32 mmx=2Easm

You don't really need these=2E They are only used by DirectX version of
TinyPTC=2C which I was unable to port due to the lack of DX import module=2E

=3E voxel=2Eobj=28voxel=29
=3E  Error 42=3A Symbol Undefined =5FDtinyptc=5Fptc=5Fopen=5FFAaiiZi
=3E voxel=2Eobj=28voxel=29
=3E  Error 42=3A Symbol Undefined =5FDtinyptc=5Fptc=5Fupdate=5FFPvZi
=3E --- errorlevel 2

You should first compile TinyPTC itself=3A

=09dmd -c tinyptc=2Ed

Then=2C you must link it with your program=3A

=09dmd voxel=2Ed tinyptc=2Eobj
Jun 20 2002
next sibling parent reply "Robert M. Munch" <robert.muench robertmuench.de> writes:
"Pavel Minayev" <evilone omen.ru> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:CFN374279538205787 news.digitalmars.com...
On Thu, 20 Jun 2002 18:44:49 +0200 "Robert M. Münch"