D - D sidekick (DJounal related)

reply "anderson" <anderson firestar.com.au> writes:
I know there's been heaps of D Journal talk lately, and it may be clogging
up the newsgroup (I don't know). But I've just gota ask this stilly "which
colour should we uses" type of question.

It's not to do with the D language itself.

I would like the groups opinion on these things

1) Using my 3d version of Mr D (D man) as the D Journal's. Perhaps he
doesn't suit the D Journals mood.

2)  A plan to make C, D arch enemy.

3) A brainy side kick used for the notes/tips (speech bubble or something).
Perhaps this should be put to the newsgroup (or Matthew), but I planed on
calling the sidekick "Complier Walter" because it's brains.  My idea was to
make the side kick a light bulb type of shape but I really don't have any
ideas here. I work best from a diagram, that's what made converting Walters
D man (and Walter is D man too ;) ) so  easy.  So if you can draw send me a
picture.
Jun 19 2002
C is more like D's respected, aged grandfather than his enemy... -- The Villagers are Online! villagersonline.com .[ (the fox.(quick,brown)) jumped.over(the dog.lazy) ] .[ (a version.of(English).(precise.more)) is(possible) ] ?[ you want.to(help(develop(it))) ]
Jun 19 2002
next sibling parent reply "anderson" <anderson firestar.com.au> writes:
 C is more like D's respected, aged grandfather than his enemy...
Good Idea, I'll give him a beard.I'd like to see D pound C into the dirt in the next couple of years. Or D beat C in running race. I'll think it's harder to come up with skits for a grandpar C and D. And I don't want to But I'm not arguing with you just presenting my POV...
Jun 19 2002
parent reply "anderson" <anderson firestar.com.au> writes:
I'd like to see D pound C/C++ into the dirt in the next couple of years.

"anderson" <anderson firestar.com.au> wrote in message
news:aeqapq$2a2u$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 C is more like D's respected, aged grandfather than his enemy...
Good Idea, I'll give him a beard.I'd like to see D pound C into the dirt
in
 the next couple of years. Or D beat C in running race. I'll think it's
 harder to come up with skits for a grandpar C and D. And I don't want to

 But I'm not arguing with you just presenting my POV...
Jun 19 2002
parent "Matthew Wilson" <matthew thedjournal.com> writes:
Why?

news:aeqat7$2a7p$1 digitaldaemon.com...