D - d compiler v34

reply "Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> writes:
Fixed some bugs, made public/protected/private work.
May 31 2002
parent reply "Alix Pexton" <Alix seven-point-star.co.uk> writes:
I downloaded it, but I kept getting a "This program has performed an
illegal Operation..." message, so I rolled back to the last version. Is it
just me or has anyone else had trouble?

Alix Pexton...

Walter <walter digitalmars.com> wrote in article
<ad7cs0$1u5l$1 digitaldaemon.com>...
 Fixed some bugs, made public/protected/private work.

May 31 2002
Please email me a test case! -Walter

"Alix Pexton" <Alix seven-point-star.co.uk> wrote in message
news:01c208d1$17bf5f40$83197ad5 jpswm...
 I downloaded it, but I kept getting a "This program has performed an
 illegal Operation..." message, so I rolled back to the last version. Is it
 just me or has anyone else had trouble?

 Alix Pexton...

 Walter <walter digitalmars.com> wrote in article
 <ad7cs0$1u5l$1 digitaldaemon.com>...
 Fixed some bugs, made public/protected/private work.
May 31 2002
parent reply "Alix Pexton" <Alix seven-point-star.co.uk> writes:
I haven't found one that does compile, just running dmd with no arguments
produces the message, I'll try installing clean in case it is a problem
with sharing part of my previous install...

Walter <walter digitalmars.com> wrote in article
<ad8kc2$9eq$1 digitaldaemon.com>...
 Please email me a test case! -Walter

 "Alix Pexton" <Alix seven-point-star.co.uk> wrote in message
 news:01c208d1$17bf5f40$83197ad5 jpswm...
 I downloaded it, but I kept getting a "This program has performed an
 illegal Operation..." message, so I rolled back to the last version. Is
it
 just me or has anyone else had trouble?
Jun 01 2002
parent reply "Alix Pexton" <Alix seven-point-star.co.uk> writes:
No change, version 34 is still a no show on my machine, can't even compile
hello.h

Alix Pexton <Alix seven-point-star.co.uk> wrote in article
<01c20969$2075c3c0$49147ad5 jpswm>...
 I haven't found one that does compile, just running dmd with no arguments
 produces the message, I'll try installing clean in case it is a problem
 with sharing part of my previous install...
Jun 01 2002
parent reply "Alix Pexton" <Alix seven-point-star.co.uk> writes:
Fixed, the zip archive had got corrupted, 1 damaged file, had to be dmd.exe
didn't it...

Alix Pexton <Alix seven-point-star.co.uk> wrote in article
<01c20977$abdde740$bf987ad5 jpswm>...
 No change, version 34 is still a no show on my machine, can't even
compile
 hello.h
"Alix Pexton" <Alix seven-point-star.co.uk> wrote in message
news:01c20990$1736c080$ada401d5 jpswm...
 Fixed, the zip archive had got corrupted, 1 damaged file, had to be
dmd.exe
 didn't it...
At least the fix was easy! I thought zip files had some internal crc to guard against that kind of problem.
Jun 01 2002
parent "Alix Pexton" <Alix seven-point-star.co.uk> writes:
 At least the fix was easy! I thought zip files had some internal crc to
 guard against that kind of problem.
It does, only my software seems to ignore it unless you tell it explicitly to perform a test. The error originated on a faulty floppy disk I used to transfer the archive to my "programming" machine, said disk is now in many small pieces... Alix Pexton...
Jun 02 2002