D - D syntax for UlrEdit

reply "Don Stewart" <donald genient.com> writes:
I've created the fist stab at a language file for UltraEdit32.

If anyone wants it let me know ...
May 24 2002
parent reply "OddesE" <OddesE_XYZ hotmail.com> writes:
"Don Stewart" <donald genient.com> wrote in message
news:acllhb$ioh$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I've created the fist stab at a language file for UltraEdit32.

 If anyone wants it let me know ...
I'd like it! I think it is allowed to post it as an attachment. Is that true Walter? What is your policy on this? -- Stijn OddesE_XYZ hotmail.com http://OddesE.cjb.net _________________________________________________ Remove _XYZ from my address when replying by mail
May 26 2002
Policy is no copyrighted material without an explicit release from the
copyright holder, except for fair use as defined by copyright law. In other
words, whatever the law allows! Although I prefer to stay well within it,
and not push the envelope. -Walter

"OddesE" <OddesE_XYZ hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:acqiao$9iv$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Don Stewart" <donald genient.com> wrote in message
 news:acllhb$ioh$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 I've created the fist stab at a language file for UltraEdit32.

 If anyone wants it let me know ...
I'd like it! I think it is allowed to post it as an attachment. Is that true Walter? What is your policy on this?
May 30 2002