D - What's this I hear?

reply "Robert W. Cunningham" <rwc_2001 yahoo.com> writes:
First, I here there are messages in this newsgroup about some nudie
site.  Talk about off topic!  Let's keep it clean, folks.

And at the same time, I hear there are lots of unsigned messages being
posted.  If you are proud enough to write it, you should be proud enough
to sign it!

But the last straw has to be this whole notion of D needing delegates!
What is D becoming, a large bureaucracy?  All I want to know is if these
so-called Delegates will be elected or appointed, and how long will they
serve?

Now, can we puh-leez get back to discussing a new programming language?

What's that you say?  Now you're confusing me.  It's not a "nudie" site,
but a "New D" site?  And all the unsigned messages are actually signed?
And D doesn't have delegates, but might?

Well, that's entirely different.  Never mind.

-BobC
Apr 03 2002
parent reply "OddesE" <OddesE_XYZ hotmail.com> writes:
"Robert W. Cunningham" <rwc_2001 yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:3CABE146.D28853F0 yahoo.com...
[...]

? You lost me... -- Stijn OddesE_XYZ hotmail.com http://OddesE.cjb.net _________________________________________________ Remove _XYZ from my address when replying by mail
Apr 04 2002
parent reply DrWhat? <blackmarlin nospam.asean-mail.com> writes:
OddesE wrote:

 "Robert W. Cunningham" <rwc_2001 yahoo.com> wrote in message
 news:3CABE146.D28853F0 yahoo.com...
[snip]
 ?
 You lost me...

Appears to be a series of bad puns, the like of which I have not seen since the last episode of Danger Mouse :-). Trouble with (apparent) humour based on puns is that it definately does not translate into other languages - I however found it fairly funny. C 2002/4/4
Apr 04 2002
parent reply Pavel Minayev <evilone omen.ru> writes:
Appears to be a series of bad puns, the like of which I have not seen since
the last episode of Danger Mouse :-).

Trouble with (apparent) humour based on puns is that it definately does not
translate into other languages - I however found it fairly funny.
Well, it does, but I had to read it twice to stop taking it seriously =)
Apr 04 2002
parent reply "Robert W. Cunningham" <rwc_2001 yahoo.com> writes:
Pavel Minayev wrote:

Appears to be a series of bad puns, the like of which I have not seen since
the last episode of Danger Mouse :-).

Trouble with (apparent) humour based on puns is that it definately does not
translate into other languages - I however found it fairly funny.
Well, it does, but I had to read it twice to stop taking it seriously =)
The key to full understanding is to read it aloud in the voice of Roseanne Roseannadanna. -BobC
Apr 04 2002
parent "OddesE" <OddesE_XYZ hotmail.com> writes:
"Robert W. Cunningham" <rwc_2001 yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:3CAD3DE4.252F62D3 yahoo.com...
Appears to be a series of bad puns, the like of which I have not seen
since
the last episode of Danger Mouse :-).

Trouble with (apparent) humour based on puns is that it definately does
not
translate into other languages - I however found it fairly funny.
Well, it does, but I had to read it twice to stop taking it seriously =)
The key to full understanding is to read it aloud in the voice of Roseanne Roseannadanna. -BobC
These statements don't do anything, so banning them might make this newsgroup easier to read. It's just garbage that should be collected and disposed of. You should be forced to delete these posts from the server. I think you should reflect on your behaviour Robert! ;) -- Stijn OddesE_XYZ hotmail.com http://OddesE.cjb.net _________________________________________________ Remove _XYZ from my address when replying by mail
Apr 08 2002