D - D IDE

reply "Payam" <payamchee yahoo.com> writes:
Does there exist, or is anyone working on a D editor/IDE?

I wrote a small highlighter file for ConTEXT, but the program (ConTEXT) is
somewhat D-unfriendly in that some options are for C/Java files, and those
options should be made available to other source code as well (e.g.
auto-tab). Anyway, the point of all this is to see if anyone is working on
tools for developing using D.

-Payam Ahdout
Mar 11 2002
parent "anderson" <anderson firestar.com.au> writes:
Didn't notice your message before, I asked the same Q. It'd be nice if some
type of group could be formed to write such an IDE. I wrote an IDE for tasm
a while back (it's slightly customisable, so you may be able to use it in a
very primitive manner with D - but no promises).

www.hohums.tech.nu

"Payam" <payamchee yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:a6jluk$2kd$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 Does there exist, or is anyone working on a D editor/IDE?

 I wrote a small highlighter file for ConTEXT, but the program (ConTEXT) is
 somewhat D-unfriendly in that some options are for C/Java files, and those
 options should be made available to other source code as well (e.g.
 auto-tab). Anyway, the point of all this is to see if anyone is working on
 tools for developing using D.

 -Payam Ahdout
May 16 2002