D - dmd alpha 19

reply "Walter" <walter digitalmars.com> writes:
Includes fixes for win98 crasher, /+ +/ commenting, function pointer types,
etc.
Feb 08 2002
parent reply Ruslanas Abdrachimovas <anubis 03bar.ktu.lt> writes:
Walter wrote:
 Includes fixes for win98 crasher, /+ +/ commenting, function pointer types,
 etc.

What a lightning fast support! =] Nice! Currently we're trying to make one sample project in D. ;) Ruslanas
"Ruslanas Abdrachimovas" <anubis 03bar.ktu.lt> wrote in message
news:3C678DC6.5010900 03bar.ktu.lt...
 Includes fixes for win98 crasher, /+ +/ commenting, function pointer
types,
 etc.
What a lightning fast support! =] Nice! Currently we're trying to make one sample project in D. ;)
The weird thing is the implementation of /+ +/ had to be done twice. The first one just disappeared. I think it vanished in a puff of electrons when I synced file systems :-) Fortunately, those things are easy to do.
Feb 11 2002
parent reply "Pavel Minayev" <evilone omen.ru> writes:
news:a4839v$2qh8$2 digitaldaemon.com...

 The weird thing is the implementation of /+ +/ had to be done twice. The
 first one just disappeared. I think it vanished in a puff of electrons
when
 I synced file systems :-)
BTW /+ +/ proved to be a cool addition. Will you add it to the "D style" section in the reference - "use /* */ for multiline comments, and /+ +/ to comment out unneeded code"?
"Pavel Minayev" <evilone omen.ru> wrote in message
news:a4859h$2ra8$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 news:a4839v$2qh8$2 digitaldaemon.com...

 The weird thing is the implementation of /+ +/ had to be done twice. The
 first one just disappeared. I think it vanished in a puff of electrons
when
 I synced file systems :-)
BTW /+ +/ proved to be a cool addition. Will you add it to the "D style" section in the reference - "use /* */ for multiline comments, and /+ +/ to comment out unneeded code"?
Already done - unless that vanished too!
Feb 11 2002
parent "OddesE" <OddesE_XYZ hotmail.com> writes:
news:a490ak$5tn$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 "Pavel Minayev" <evilone omen.ru> wrote in message
 news:a4859h$2ra8$1 digitaldaemon.com...
 news:a4839v$2qh8$2 digitaldaemon.com...

 The weird thing is the implementation of /+ +/ had to be done twice.
The
 first one just disappeared. I think it vanished in a puff of electrons
when
 I synced file systems :-)
BTW /+ +/ proved to be a cool addition. Will you add it to the "D style" section in the reference - "use /* */ for multiline comments, and /+ +/ to comment out unneeded code"?
Already done - unless that vanished too!
:) Great work, thanks Walter! -- Stijn OddesE_XYZ hotmail.com http://OddesE.cjb.net __________________________________________ Remove _XYZ from my address when replying by mail
Feb 16 2002